The Historic Fowler Theater is known for its beautifully restored Art Deco look and feel, but beyond the ornate, outward appearance, there is a history of mysterious noises, shadows and strange activity.
Have you ever smelled cigar smoke when no one was smoking or heard applause from the empty auditorium? Have you felt your hair tugged or seen shadow figures moving through the halls? Have you heard voices or saw lights go on or off mysteriously? Many have reported such occurrences and now you can too at one of our public investigations or as part of a private group investigation. Follow us on Facebook for announcements of upcoming public investigations or contact us to schedule your paranormal group for a private investigation.
(AS OF 5/1/2019, OUR RATES HAVE CHANGED; GROUPS SCHEDULED PRIOR TO THAT DATE WILL PAY THE ORIGINAL RATES)
Investigation Rates and Information:
- $250 for an investigation
- $35 per person for every additional person over 6 people
- Maximum of 20 people
- Requires one person either from the theater board or 765 Paranormal (our local investigation partner)
- Would have to start after the movie ends and the theater is cleaned (approximately 10:00 pm); if there is a need to do a walk through and equipment setup earlier, we may be able to accommodate before the doors open for the evening movie
- Investigations are limited to either Friday or Saturday evenings
- 2:00 am end time is typical, but open to negotiation
- No Ouija boards
- Local Accommodations
To hold an agreed upon date and time requires a $75 deposit and is only refundable with 7 days advance notice to the investigation date. Full payment is due 7 days in advance. Call or email today to learn more. Payments can also be sent via US mail ahead of time, but will not be confirmed until payment is received.
- Phone: 765-884-8191
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org