Our Tuckpointing fundraiser was intended to supplement any money that we received from a grant funding request. Although there were no guarantees, we felt that we were strong contenders for this grant funding. Unfortunately we were recently notified that we were not awarded any grant funding.
With or without the grant funding, the work must continue as the exterior of the theater is in dire need of repair and the weakening of the exterior is impacting the interior of the theatre.
Therefore, we are continuing our fundraising efforts. With our existing debts and obligations, the cost of this work has an impact on our overall finances and we will continue to seek the help and support of the Friends of the Fowler Theatre.
Please share far and wide.Thank you.
Prairie Preservation Guild Board
The Fowler Theatre, a non profit, volunteer ran venue relies heavily on donations of time, talent and treasure. The time and talent portion helps to keeps operational costs down, but unfortunately that isn’t enough. Because we have the same operational needs as a privately owned business, we rely on revenue and donations. All of the above combined is still not always enough to address the day to day needs to run the theatre so we offer our patrons various ways to donate toward the success and longevity of the theatre. We offer several ways to give donations either to our general fund or toward special projects. The following are ways to give:
- Donations can be dropped off at the theater during our open hours and if those are not convenient, you can call 765-884-8191 to make arrangements.
- Another way to donate is via the US Mail service by emailing to:
The Fowler Theatre
111 E 5th St
Fowler, IN 47944
- Although we prefer direct donations to avoid online processing fees, we understand those aren’t always the preferred options. For that reason, we offer online services.
- For general donations, use the PayPal button.
- If you are shopping on Amazon, you can use the AmazonSmiles button and portions of your purchases will be donated to the theater.